2020 Quiltmania Box by Brigitte GiblinQuiltmania
Quiltmania and Brigitte Biblin are thrilled to present you the new exclusive Quiltmania box with the “Dutch Baskets” quilt, specially designed by Brigitte Giblin!
Don’t wait! Purchases are to be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will then receive the link to place your order. Please make sure to tell us where you reside.
An error has been found in the “Dutch Baskets” instruction booklet provided with the Brigitte Giblin Box.
Don’t worry though! The error is minor and only concerns the positioning of the vases on the quilt and has no impact on the cutting of the fabrics.
To download the erratum, just click on the button below.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you enjoy making this beautiful quilt.
Brigitte Giblin’s quilt “Dutch Baskets”
The “Dutch Baskets” quilt mixes pieced hexagons, appliqué and Broderie Perse, accentuated by a superb central Medallion that features a Chinoiserie print.
The Box contains all of the materials necessary to make Brigitte Giblin’s quilt “Dutch Baskets”, measuring approximately 54.5″ x 54.5″ (137 cm x 137 cm).
Techniques used in this hand-made project include English Paper Piecing, appliqué and Broderie Perse.
An intermediate level is required.
In your box
This magnificently decorated storage box measures 31 cm x 21,5 cm and contains everything you need to make this quilt:
– Over 6 meters of fabrics from the sublime Dutch Heritage collection by Petra Prins and Neil Kooman for Anbo.
– A booklet complete with pattern instructions and templates.
– Elegant sewing accessories chosen from the best manufacturers in the industry:
- – Sajou threads
- – a Cohana notepad and pin cushion
- – Imprezzio acrylic and paper templates
- – a bias maker by Pauline’s Quilters World ? view the demo video
- – mini cutting board by Omnigrid
- – pins
- – a Fabric pencil by Sewline ? view the demo video
- – a Needle Threader Sewline ? view the video
- – a tube Glue-Baste-It by Colonial Needle ? view the video
- – Tulip appliqué and quilting needles (view pictures below)
Added touch: Once you have finished your quilt, why not use the embellished box to store your other projects?
Important – Purchasing the box
The price per box is $280 USD, PLUS additional shipping and handling (from France) and any eventual import taxes.
You may purchase the Brigitte Giblin Box ONLY through our website and by secured payment using a credit card. No other forms of orders nor payments will be accepted.
Shipping the box
Our Brigitte Giblin Box will be prepared in one installment and will be sent during the month of November. You will be sent a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
Please note that any eventual import taxes are the sole responsibility of the client.
Contact Aurora by email at email@example.com or by phone at +33 (0)220.127.116.11.86.
Fabrics, threads, accessories, here are some of the exceptional products in the Brigitte Giblin Box, courtesy of our partners