Simply Vintage magazine #29 – 2018 Winter issue
Trip Journal : Trip to Nantes
- 24 Days till Christmas designed, made and quilted by Rita Vermeersch and Suzana Gutierrez for Twinkle Patchwork
- Sprite the Elf designed by Juli Shogan and made by Jill Willmore for As The Crow Flies
- Chocolate Chips designed, made and quilted by Emily Hardwig for Red Button Quilt Co.
- Santa designed and made by Kathi Campbell for Heart to Hand
- Tribute designed and made by Jo Morton and quilted by Lori Kukuk for Jo Morton Quilts
- Let it snow designed and made by Anne Hardy for Thoughtful Hill Designs
- Padstow designed, made and quilted by Dawn Heese for Linen Closet Designs. Read Dawn’s book HERE
- Season’s greetings designed, made and quilted by Lisa DeBee Schiller
- Meet : Lori Ann Corelis
- Holly & Ivy designed and made by Lori Ann Corelis for The Spotted Hare
- Winter Crow designed and made by Juli Shogan for As the Crow Flies
- Pineapples designed, made and quilted by Carol Roberts for Cherry Pie Designs
- Christmas Garland designed and made by Sophie Galvan
- Believe in the Magic of Christmas designed and made by Juli Shogan for As the Crow Flies
- Christmas Cheer designed and made by Kathy Schmitz
- In Santa’s Bookcase made by Valérie Briot Schmidt for Quilt N Wood
- Stitcher’s Delight designed, made and quilted by Tracy Souza for Plumcute Designs
- Manor House – Mystery Quilt – Part 4 designed, made and quilted by Dawn Heese for Linen Closet Designs. Discover Dawn’s book HERE
Simply Vintage is a seasonal magazine that exposes you to the best of Country, Folk Art and Vintage styles. Each issue takes you on adventures through cities and small towns and across America. Experience beautiful and unique upcycling and antique shops, stroll through flea markets as well as enjoy some delicious recipes!
Each issue features more than 20 detailed projects ranging from quilts, decorative panels, to seasonal accessories. Our projects utilize techniques such as: punch needle, rug hooking, embroidery, wool felt.