In your May-June 2019 issue :
- Meet with Tilda
- Exhibition : Road to California
- Exhibition : Festival in Sitges
- Historical quilts : The Quilters’ Guild celebrates its 40th anniversary
- Quilts & enchanting homes : Joseph Sarah
Your quilts and patchwork projects with patterns and explanations :
- Humble Beginnings by Sophie Dawson
- Chloé & Stitch by Latifah Saafir
- Reclaiming Joy by Andrea Salisbury
- Bella Ruby by Emma Di Stefano
- Surprise me by Moira Carvalho
- Hexagon Pouch by Lisa DeBee Schiller
- Mystery Quilt “Marshal” part 3 by Jen Kingwell
- There is a mistake in the table of contents. The quilt “Humble Beginnings” was designed, made and quilted by Sophie Dawson.
- The templates for the dodecagon used in Andrea Salisbury’s quilt “Reclaiming Joy” can be downloaded HERE
- For the Mystery Quilt part 3 by Jen Kingwell, there is an error with regard to cutting the blocks:
– for the C blocks, choose one of the fabrics from the #2 assortment (and one of the colored fabrics from the #3 assortment).
– use the dotted fabric for the D blocks (and one of the colored fabrics from the #3 assortment).